Transform your kitchen
A kitchen facelift is a great way to improve the value of your house without having to totally remove and replace the complete kitchen.
If you’re tired of the appearance of your kitchen, finding it hard to bend into cabinets, lacking storage and benchtop space or maybe considering selling the property, a kitchen makeover is a great way to add value to your property.
The idea of a kitchen facelift is to produce a stunning new kitchen without the mess and extended time needed for a full renovation.
There are many ways to maximise the space and practicality of your kitchen and here at Complete Kitchen Facelifts, we know them all.
We can provide new cabinet doors and drawers using laminate, vinyl wrap and 2pac.
We can then combine these with new laminate or Caesarstone benchtops and tiled or glass splashbacks. We can replace existing kitchen cabinets with drawers for ease of use, along with other layout alterations that may suit an aging family or increase sale value.
Together, we’ll discover the best way to transform you kitchen.
Your kitchen benchtop is probably the most used surface in your home. Not only is it where meals are prepared and enjoyed, but it also serves as an all-purpose workbench, a bar for entertaining and a gathering place for the family.
That’s why it’s important to choose a material that’s hard wearing as well as stylish. At Complete Kitchen Facelifts, we work with the following materials:
- Laminate – You can order colour samples directly from Polytec – www.polytec.com.au
- Caesarstone – www.caesarstone.com.au
- YDL Stone – www.ydlstone.com.au
- Engineered stone bench tops
With engineered stone benchtops we strongly recommend that you visit a showroom to view samples in person stone slab can vary from the samples provided.
Splashbacks offer a simple yet effective way to add effortless style to any kitchen. They provide a hygienic, easy-to-clean surface that’s also heat resistant. Best of all, most splashbacks have a slightly reflective finish that helps lighten and brighten the room. We offer:
- Glass splashbacks – As we use the Dulux colour range, the possibilities are endless. This also includes metallic and mirrored finishes.
- Tiles – We are more than happy to provide assistance with colour choice, however we do ask that the client provides tiles and grout. We will do the rest.
- Stone – Two main types:
Caesarstone – www.caesarstone.com.au
YDL Stone – www.ydlstone.com.au
Replacing doors, drawer fronts and panels is a relatively simple process that instantly breathes new life into the heart of your home.
Whether it’s an up-to-the-minute glossy white finish or timeless warm wood grain you’re after, the possibilities are endless. We proudly supply:
- Vinyl wrap door and drawer replacement* – is when the vinyl is heated and vacuum pressed onto the door. This allows for a large section of colours including timber grains along with profiles and textures with a seamless finish.
- Melamine / laminate door and drawer replacement* – is a cost-effective way to change the colour of your kitchen. Hardwearing with a large colour and texture selection, however, does not allow for anything other than a square edge finish with no profiles available.
- 2Pac – offers a huge colour palette (Dulux) due to the doors being painted in a spray booth. This allows for a high gloss finish with a selection of available profiles but with a price tag to match. Easy to clean, however can scratch and chip.
- Aluminium framed glass doors*
- Handle and knob replacement
- Wireware, storage solutions and bins.
- Eurofit – www.eurofit.com.au